Employment-Based and
Family-Based Immigration Law

Electronic Admission Record Program Form I-94

Foreign nationals visiting the United States no longer need to complete Form I-94 or I-94W showing they were admitted into the United States.

Customs and Border Protection (CBP) no longer issues a paper Form I-94 or Form I-94W. CBP officers gather traveler’s arrival/departure information and enter the admission record data electronically, maintaining that information in CBP systems. Therefore, travelers should double check that the information they provided to the airline carrier at the time of admission is correct, including their passport number, and make sure the information on the admission stamp is correct.

If travelers need information from their Form I-94 admission record, individuals arriving to the U.S. must find and print their electronic record of admission number available at the CBP website.

Sorry, comments are closed for this post.